- Login to your MovableType
service and navigate to the blog that you'd like to transfer to
- Click on the Tools menu and then click on Export.
- Click on the Export Blog button which will download a text
file which you should save to your local machine.
- Browse to that saved document with the form below and click
- Save this file to your local machine. This file will be
the contents of your posts/comments from MovableType in a Blogger
- Login to your Blogger
or create a new user.
- Once logged in, click on the Create a Blog link from the
user dashboard, and then click on the Import Blog Tool
- Follow the instructions and upload your Blogger export file when
- After completing the import wizard, you should have a set of
imported posts from MovableType that you can now publish to
Blogger. Have fun!